Sun City Retreat – 3 Nights
Sun City’s flagship hotel, The Palace of the Lost City, one of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’, takes its architectural and interior themes from a lavish lost African tribe fantasy.
Each of the luxurious 338 rooms and 3 magnificent suites are luxuriously appointed and offer wonderful views over the water or in the jungle. Set amid lush vegetation in superb landscaping,
The Palace has achieved its Botanical Garden status in South Africa.
rink in the view while sipping a cocktail at The Grand Pool or in the gracious Tusk Bar after a day of viewing the Big 5, playing a round of golf or being pampered at the Gary Player Health Spa. Then succumb to the culinary splendour of the Crystal Court or Plume, where you can sample signature dishes and the finest cuisine.
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Luxury Room
- Private Return Johannesburg – Sun City transfers in Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Full English Breakfast daily
- Complimentary entry into the Valley of the Waves
- Complimentary shuttle services within the resort
Honeymooners VALUE ADDS:
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Breakfast with sparkling wine in the room on the first morning
- VIP treatment including fruit or nuts and sparkling / house wine on arrival
- High Tea at the Palace of the Lost City once during stay
- Honeymoon turndown
- Gift from hotel
*Wedding certificate may be requested, and value adds valid can be taken up to 6 months after wedding date.
- All flights and taxes
- Additional meals
- Items of personal nature i.e telephone, laundry
- Visa fees
- Optional Day Tours/Excursions
Package Rate (Up to 31Jul 2015)
Per person sharing (In rupees)
- Rs 35,800 | (Based on 2 Pax travelling)
- Rs 42,300 | Sharing (Based on 2 Adults + 2 Children travelling) Children under 18yrs, sharing Family room with adults.
Important Notes |
- All costings are based on a minimum of 2 passengers travelling, with a single supplement, should a costing be required for a single traveller, this will be on request only.
- This is a cost proposal only and is subject to availability of quoted services at time of booking.
- Costs are subject to change due to currency fluctuations or any other statutory increases beyond our control.
- It might be necessary, due to circumstances beyond our control, where we might need to change the programme. Closing times at sightseeing points, changed flight times, road blocks, detours or act of God can also delay the programme. We reserve the right to make changes due to circumstance of this nature.
- Validity Until 31st Jul 2015